Image Generation Tools

A lot of people asked what I was using for image generation:

Also here is a great resource for all sorts of AI image generation tools. It goes deep :wink:

You can find Pharmapsycotic on twitter as well. Many AI art people congregate on twitter spaces to share knowledge.

All the best!

3 Likes

And if you feel like this is over your head Olivio is really good at walking people through these things:

These are some of the resources I use and Iā€™m not affiliated with any of them. There is plenty out there.

2 Likes

This is really great, @Paul_S. Thanks for linking! Iā€™m also interested in your experience with creating consistent images/characters between runs like we were talking about last night, too. Iā€™ll create a separate thread for that.

MidJourney 5 is now available via a flag (ā€“v 5). Thereā€™s an amusing video about it at Midjourney 5 must be stopped at all costs - YouTube

3 Likes

Prompter ā€“ Prompter Guide

I have found this tool pretty helpful as a newbie using Midjourney

1 Like

Love this, looks a lot of thought and work was put into this. Epic. Thanks for sharing.

I hear this was just ā€œreleasedā€ (in beta) yesterday or so:

I also heard that it was ā€œethically sourcedā€ - that the model was trained on ā€œopen sourceā€ and copyright-expired (public domain - as in true public domain, not just ā€œitā€™s on the internetā€) imagery.
Also heard that it uses Stable Diffusion behind the scenes. I have not verified any of these claims, but thought they were worth mentioning.

2 Likes